NEWREP.COM is the premiere information solution for mortgage field services, Real Estate agencies, and related services to connect with companies providing property inspection and preservation services, broker price opinions, as well as general contractor services (generally grouped as representatives or "reps") in their local area.
Reps are listed by zip code to assist mortgage field services, Real Estate agencies, and related services in finding a rep that provides services in the local area of the property. Once a list of reps offering the requested service is given, contact information for the rep as well as detailed information about the rep's company and the services they provide can be obtained by clicking on the rep's listing.
NEWREP.COM is not responsible for the accuracy of the information in our database - it is maintained by the reps themselves. If you do find inaccuracies in the information, or inappropriate information in a listing, please email us.Back to Home
Usage of NEWREP.COM is free of charge for companies seeking the services offered by listed reps. Those companies need not register with us, and are free to use our services and view our listings. Reps are also allowed to list with us free of charge.Back to Home
For login problems, database problems, problems using the website, to report
bugs, suggest improvements, or to report inaccurate or inappropriate
information, please email:
For all other issues, please email:
Transaction InformationIn facilitating transactions, NEWREP collects Company and Contact Information related to each transaction, such as the amount of the transaction and the necessary financial and identifying information, including relevant account numbers and addresses. Disclosure of Company and Contact Information is required to conduct a transaction on the Site. Account numbers are used for one specific transaction only and are not stored on our site.
Information Placed AutomaticallyWhen you view the Site, we may store some information on your computer. This information will be in the form of a "cookie" or similar file and can help us in many ways. For example, cookies allow us to tailor a website to better match your interests and preferences. Additionally, some third party sites - like Google - will store non-personally identifiable cookie information on your computer based on visits to this and any site on the internet in order to better serve ads on this and other sites. NEWREP does not control this behavior nor access this information, but third parties serving ads on our site may. You may opt out of this behavior through the instructions on the websites of these third partys (for Google's page, click here). With most Internet browsers, you can erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block a cookie or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. Blocking of cookies may interfere with your use of the Site. Please refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions.
SecurityNEWREP encrypts all Company and Contact Information supplied by users that is not authorized for listing on the Site and stores that information in its data center protected by industry standard firewalls. However, please understand that absolute security does not exist on the Internet.
Company SaleCompany, Contact, and Non-Personal Information collected through the Site is considered a trade secret of NEWREP. As the owner of such information, we may disclose or sell such information as an asset of the company in conjunction with the sale to a third party of our company or a portion of our assets.
Third Party SitesThe Site may contain links, including advertisements, to web sites operated by third parties ("Third Party Sites"). When you "click-through" certain information on the Site, you may be transported to a Third Party Site. Because NEWREP has no control over Third Party Sites, NEWREP does not endorse, has not reviewed, and is not responsible for information collected about you by Third Party Sites. Your use of Third Party Sites is solely at your own risk.
Opt-out ProceduresNEWREP may send users of the Site unsolicited emails regarding services, offers, upgrades, and other information or opportunities. NEWREP provides users of the Site with an easy way to stop receiving email offers. Although most of our customers tell us that they look forward to receiving these offers, we recognize your right to discontinue this service. To not receive future email communications, reply to such email or send an email to [email@example.com] with the word "Remove" in the subject line.
Correcting and Updating Personal InformationNEWREP also permits you to correct or update Personal Information that you have previously provided us. To do so, use the "Log In" button provided on the website to enter your account access information you specified at account creation, and update your information on the form provided.
Back to Home
User AgreementThis Business Listing Agreement ("Agreement") provides the terms and conditions of the agreement between NEWREP, LLC, an Oregon Limited Liability Company ("NEWREP") and you ("Customer"). You may signify your acceptance of and agreement with the terms and conditions of this Agreement by clicking the 'I accept' button at the end of this Agreement or by submitting the signed Agreement to NEWREP. This Agreement will be effective as of the date it is accepted by NEWREP (the "Effective Date"), as indicated by NEWREP posting your Listing to their Site.
1. The Service.NEWREP provides marketing services to mortgage field services providers and other businesses, including posting listings of such businesses on the web site operated by or for NEWREP (the "Service") currently located at www.NEWREP.com (the "Site"). Throughout the term of this Agreement NEWREP will list Customer's business information on the Site as provided by Customer during the registration with the Site (the "Listing").
2. Payments.2.1 Currently, Customers may list their company information on NEWREP free of charge. NEWREP reserves the right to change this policy by providing 30 days notice via company email address provided by Customer to listed Customers with the option for Customers to opt out of listing.
3. Rules and Regulations3.1 Customer must comply with all applicable laws, regulations, or conventions including those related to data privacy, international communications, copyright and exportation of technical or personal data.
3.2 NEWREP reserves the right to determine in its sole discretion whether Customer is in compliance with this Section 3.
4. Disclaimers; Limitation on Liability4.1 NEWREP DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE CONTINUOUS OR PROVIDED AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME, THAT THE FACILITIES OR PROCEDURES FOR ACCESS TO CUSTOMER'S INFORMATION AND DATA CONTENT (INCLUDING THE LISTING) WILL BE SECURE, OR THAT CUSTOMER'S LISTING ON THE SITE WILL PROVIDE ANY BUSINESS BENEFIT TO CUSTOMER. NEWREP reserves the right to interrupt access to the NEWREP server containing Customer's information and data content in order to perform regular and emergency maintenance as needed.
4.2 The Service is provided on an "as is" basis and as available, without any warranty or representation of any kind, whether express or implied. Neither NEWREP nor anyone else involved in providing the Service will be liable to Customer or any third party for any claims or damages from the use of or inability to access the advertisement(s) or for mistakes, omissions, service interruptions, force majeure, deletion of files, loss of data or any other failure of performance. CUSTOMER EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT NEWREP'S LIABILITY IS SPECIFICALLY LIMITED TO THE AMOUNTS PAID TO AND RECEIVED BY NEWREP FOR THE LISTING(S) PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT. CUSTOMER WAIVES ALL RIGHTS OF RECOVERY OF ANY DAMAGES, WHETHER ACTUAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL, THAT CUSTOMER MAY INCUR OVER AND ABOVE SAID AMOUNTS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, INCOME, OR ANY CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE LISTING(S). Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability of consequential or incidental damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to all users; in such states liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. Indemnification; Representations and Warranties.5.1 Customer agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold NEWREP harmless from and against any and all claims and liabilities arising from (a) any injury to persons or property caused by any Listing or any item sold or advertised in connection with information and data provided to NEWREP by Customer; (b) any claim that any Listing or any item sold or advertised in connection with information and data provided to NEWREP by Customer does not comply with all local and international safety and labeling requirements and all other relevant local and international laws, treaties, regulations, ordinances, and the like; (c) any actual or alleged defamatory, libelous or illegal material contained within information and data provided to NEWREP by Customer; (d) any material infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights (including but not limited to intellectual property rights) of a third party; (e) any third party claim arising out of third party access or use of any information and data provided to NEWREP by Customer and (f) any breach by Customer of this Agreement. If any action or proceeding is brought against NEWREP by reason of any such claims, Customer shall defend such action or proceeding at its sole cost by counsel satisfactory to NEWREP. NEWREP shall be promptly notified by Customer in the event that any claim or demand is made by a third party that may give rise to this provision. Any settlement of any such action shall require the prior written consent of NEWREP, which consent shall not be unreasonably withheld.
5.2 Customer shall not use the Site (including the Service and the Listing) (a) for any illegal purpose, (b) to transmit any illegal, harmful, threatening, defamatory, scandalous, obscene, sexually explicit or graphic, hateful or other objectionable or legally actionable material of any kind (including private information about a person without that person's consent), (c) to infringe, interfere with, abuse or otherwise violate the legal rights of any third party, (d) to send spam, flame or, introduce any trojan horses or viruses, or (e) for telemarketing, direct marketing, or other similar activities.
5.3 Listings are accepted upon the representation that Customer has the right to publish the contents of the Listing without infringement of any rights of any third party. Customer agrees to indemnify and hold NEWREP harmless against any and all expenses and losses of any kind (including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) incurred by NEWREP in connection with any claims of any kind arising out of publication of the Listing (including, without limitation, any claim of trademark or copyright infringement, libel, defamation, breach of confidentiality, false or deceptive advertising or sales practices) and/or any material of Customer to which users can link through the advertisement. Without limiting the foregoing, Customer agrees to notify NEWREP in writing immediately in the event that any warranties and representations contained in this Agreement are no longer true.
7. Property Rights.NEWREP owns all right, title and interest in and to (a) NEWREP's trade names, service marks, inventions, copyrights, trade secrets, patents, and/or know-how relating to the design, function, or operation of the Service or the Site and of the hardware and software systems and resources necessary to provide the individual elements of which they consist. Customer is expressly prohibited from reproducing, distributing, republishing or retransmitting any materials posted at the Site or stored on NEWREP's servers, including all graphic designs, style templates, icons, HTML code and other graphic elements without NEWREP's prior written consent. This Agreement does not constitute a license to use NEWREP's trade names or marks. Any such license, if granted, must be the subject of a separate written agreement.
8. Term; Termination.The term of this Agreement will begin when NEWREP accepts Customer's Listing and will end upon the earlier of the Expiration Date or when otherwise terminated hereunder. This Agreement may be terminated by the parties as follows: (a) Customer may terminate this Agreement at any time with or without cause by providing thirty (30) days written notice of termination. (b) NEWREP may terminate this Agreement immediately if, based on NEWREP's sole judgment, it determines that Customer has breached this Agreement. NEWREP's failure to enforce performance of any provision in this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of NEWREP's right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement. In the event either party terminates this Agreement, (i) Customer shall pay NEWREP all fees outstanding as of the date of such termination, (ii) no fees or pro rata portion of fees paid shall be refunded to Customer upon termination, (iii) NEWREP may, in its discretion, make or maintain, copies of Customer's data files and records for archival purposes only and (iv) the following provisions shall survive in accordance with their terms: 4, 5, and 7 through 11.
9. Miscellaneous.This Agreement (i) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Oregon, without giving effect to principles of conflicts of law, (ii) may be amended by NEWREP upon ten (10) days written notice to Customer and may not otherwise be amended except by written agreement executed by both parties; (iii) constitute the complete and entire expression of the agreement between the parties, and shall supersede any and all other agreements, whether written or oral, between the parties; and (iv) may not be assigned or transferred by Customer without NEWREP's prior written consent.
10. Severability.The provisions of this Agreement shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law. If any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement, shall not be affected by such invalidity or unenforceability, unless such provision or the application of such provision is essential to the Agreement.
11. Communications.All notices may be sent by e-mail, fax, express mail, mail, or registered mail to the e-mail address, fax number, or address most recently provided and will be effective upon transmission.
Back to Home